- Category: Salads
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 or 2 small oranges, satsumas, or tangerines, sectioned and seeded
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange, satsuma or tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 1/3 cup good quality olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, fennel, red onion, oranges or satsumas and cheese in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- In a small jar, combine lemon and oranges juices, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Close jar and shake until well combined. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve.